I am an Accredited Indexer and professional member of the Society of Indexers specialising in back-of-the-book indexes for academic titles. Here are some examples of my work.
- 'Autism and Asperger Syndrome in Adults' by Dr Luke Beardon of Sheffield Hallam University, UK (Sheldon Press).
- The Routledge History of Indian Philosophy edited by Professor Purushottama Bilimoria, Honorary Professor of Philosophy and Comparative Studies at Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia, Senior Fellow with the University of Melbourne, Australia, and Visiting Professor at the University of California, Berkeley (Routledge).
- New Directions in Gestalt Group Therapy by Peter Cole - assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the Univeristy of California Davis School of Medicine - and Daisy Reese - who is in private practice (Routledge).
- 'Global Families, Inequality and Transnational Adoption' by Professor Riita Högbacka of the University of Helsinki, Finland (Palgrave Macmillan).
- 'Marxism and Psychotherapy: In or against psychology?' by Professor David Pavón-Cuéllar of the Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo, Morelia, Mexico (Routledge).
- 'Heritage Tourism in China: Modernity, Identity and Sustainability' by Dr. Hongliang Yan of Coventry University in the United Kingdom (Multilingual Matters).